Saturday, August 9, 2008

My Friends



Here are a couple of pictures of Cooper and his BFF's Kade and Jax. You can tell, he is used to being the center of attention.


Also, thank you to everyone for the sweet comments regarding Cooper's scare the other day. He has no idea anything is going on so that is fine with me. I will continue to update you on his progress.


We are going today to get family pictures and some "surprise" pictures of Cooper done. Be looking for a post with those in a couple of weeks. I am so excited!


2 comments:

RachelM said...

Dana!
I found your blog through Lindsey Summers. This is Rachel Bullard Miller. I have a little boy, too! Come see us on our blog! It's private so send your email address to krmiller05@hotmail.com!
Cooper is so cute! I'm so sorry about what you went through the other day! It sounds like Cooper was definitely a trooper through it all! I'll be thinking of yall!
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Love all the pics of cooper, he is so cute! The kindys
thekindys.blogspot.com