Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Arizona/Grand Canyon





























































































































































I know I never update this blog but there are a few people requesting pictures etc, that are not on Facebook (my usual mode of posting pictures/updates). We took a trip with Rhett's parents to Sedona, Arizona last week. While we were there, we visited the Grand Canyon, took a trian ride through Sedona (4 hours long), spent LOTS of time at the pool and had a great time just relaxing. Cooper did great on his first plane ride, especially since my laptop stopped playing his DVD 10 minutes into the 2 1/2 hour flight! Luckily Rhett's parents drove and we sent a real DVD player with them that we were able to bring back on the plane. The trip home was MUCH better. Here are a few pictures from our trip. I am going to try and be a little bit better about posting in the future but I SAY THAT EVERY TIME!


















































As always, ENJOY!


















































No comments: