Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Cooper!











We had the greatest weekend! It was Cooper's 1st birthday and we had a wonderful party. It has been the fastest year and I shed a lot of happy tears!!!! Everyone knows I am a crier though. We are so happy and blessed to have Cooper and enjoy him more and more everyday. He is constantly learning new things. He walks, is saying a couple of words, gives high fives, claps, does the "little Indian" and laughs uncontrollably. He is such a ham and loves attention (I wonder where he gets it). I can't wait to see what this next year has in store. All I know is I am in trouble...





Enjoy the pictures of Cooper eating his birthday cake!




DD












4 comments:

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like someone really enjoyed that cake with RED icing! Ha!

harris1013 said...

Happy Birthday Cooper! I thought I was going to have your buddy on your birthday, but I am hanging in. You are such a cutie!

willmottfamily said...

I love the cake pictures! It really looks like Cooper has a lot of fun with it.

Amanda said...

Dana,
He is really adorable! happy birthday, Cooper!