Monday, January 26, 2009

I fell off the wagon!







So I took a nose dive off of the blogging wagon lately....BUT I AM BACK. Everything has been going great in the Daniel home. The holidays were wonderful with Cooper. He enjoyed every bit of it and loved all of his gifts and attention from everyone who loves him. He is starting to walk now and has mastered about 10 steps at a time and stands on his own without pulling up on anything. It is amazing how fast they grow up.






Unfortunately Rhett's grandfather, better known as Papaw, passed away a couple of weeks ago and that was hard. We were however thankful we were able to get the entire family together to spend some quality time. It was mass chaos but Cooper loved it. We are thankful to have such a big and loving family.






I am attaching a few pictures. One is of Rhetts parents, Cooper and his 8 cousins and the others are of him being Biker Baby! Rhett and I are so lucky to have such an adoreable little boy! Enjoy!






1 comment:

Jennifer Gartman Gowen said...

Glad you are back!! I love the pics of Cooper! So adorable. Lunch is a must SOON!!!